Download 1998 Cam for PC, Windows and Mac
An analog camera app such as 1998 Cam with a date stamp is what you need to give your photos a vintage outlook. You can now download and install the 1998 Cam for PC and use it on a different platform to tweak your photos. The idea of adding the vintage look is to give the new photos a nostalgic feel. The 1998 Cam app, with its tons of filters and effects, makes it easier for you to achieve that. The app is originally aimed at handheld devices and therefore, you can easily install it on your Android and iOS devices via Google Play and iTunes respectively.
Aside from the handheld devices, you can also install and use the 1998 Cam on your PC and Laptops, and all you need is an Android Emulator. Basically, you need an Android platform set up on top of your Windows running PC/Laptop or OS X powered Macbook/iMac so that you can run the Android-based 1998 Cam. Here, we will help you download 1998 Cam for PC or Laptop. We have listed the instructions to help you with the installation. Before you get to that, you may want to look at the key features of 1998 Cam app in the section below.
1998 Cam Features
1998 Cam is one of the best vintage photo editors that allow you to edit your photos and add a nostalgic feel. With over 100 filters, including the flagship vintage filter, it is a fine tool to have on your device. As for the rest of the features, starting with the basics, you have a wide range of filters and effects such as retro, portrait, pro, mood, landscape, color boost and many more. And you get a preview of what you change in the original photo using a dedicated instant preview feature.
There are features like realistic 3D effect and classic date-time stamps that add on to that vintage feel. Moreover, you can change filters, effects, and their intensity in real-time while capturing the photo. Also, there is a self-timer and an advanced editor that you can use not only on the photos but also on videos. After editing, you can make use of the Autosave feature to save the photos and videos in the gallery. Likewise, you can import the media from the gallery.
- Huji Cam for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- Download Kuji Cam for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Cuji Cam for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
The best thing about 1998 Cam is that it is free and requires no subscription. Unlike most of the vintage camera apps, all the features in 1998 Cam can be used for free. You can install it easily on your handheld devices via the app stores. You can also install it on your PCs and Laptop following the instructions given below.
Install 1998 Cam for PC and Laptop
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator in order to run the app.
- You can download the Emulator of your choice using the links below.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “1998 Cam” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the 1998 Cam app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the 1998 camera app under the All Apps section.
- That’s it.
Note that in order to use the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble installing 1998 Cam for PC, reach us through comments.