Airtime for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
You can now connect with your friends and make video calls with the new Airtime Watch Together app. As the name indicates, you can make group video calls and all this while watching a movie or youtube. Though originally developed for Android and iOS devices, you can also download Airtime for PC and Laptop. In this guide, we will show you the way to get Airtime over to big screens i.e, by installing it on PC/Laptop. If you an Android or iOS users, you can easily install the app on your handheld device via Google Play or iTunes respectively. As for the PC/Laptop, the process is a bit different, which we have explained below.
You cannot directly install the Airtime Watch Together app on PC or Laptop as the OSes of the discussed platforms are different. However, you can overcome this hurdle by setting up an Android Emulator. This allows you to run the Airtime Watch Together app on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. After setting up the Emulator, you can easily install the Airtime app, just as you do on your handheld devices. You can learn more about the app in the section below or skip to the last section to install the app right away.
Airtime app is a platform that allows you to connect with your friends and loved ones via video chat. If you are watching a movie or youtube and want to share the moment with your loved ones, Airtime app is the way to do it. Whether its a youtube video, a TV show, or a movie, Airtime makes it easier for you to enjoy the moments. You can create dedicated Rooms in order to have peaceful, and private interactions with different groups. Moreover, you can give a personal touch by sharing photos and videos with your friends.
As for the video chat feature, it allows you to connect with up to 10 friends at once and experience the priceless reactions in realtime. In addition to that, you can customize the video chat and include animated stickers, face masks, and even sound reactions. There is a privacy feature, which you can use to sep up a Secret room, or a Party room, depending upon your requirement and connect with your friends at different levels.
- YeeCall for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- Virtual Classroom for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Amcrest View Pro for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
In short, Airtime Watch Together app provides the means to connect with your friends through video chat. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. Also, you can download Airtime for PC or Laptop using the instructions provided below.
Install Airtime for PC and Laptop
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator in order to run the app.
- You can download the Emulator of your choice using the links below.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Airtime” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Airtime Watch Together app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Airtime app under the All Apps section.
- That’s it.
Note that in order to use the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading Airtime for PC, reach us through comments.