Download AVG Browser for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
AVG Browser is a Fast, Private browser with a built-in VPN with 30+ locations. By following the guide below you can easily download AVG Browser for PC and Laptop both on Windows and Mac.
Table of contents
About AVG Browser
AVG Browser offers private and fast browsing than the rest of the browsers it loads your webpages 2x faster and enables smooth browsing on slow networks. It protects your online activity on the internet that provide users with different content on million of websites without being monitored. With the built-in VPN option, you don’t need to install a separate VPN app for your Phones or tablets to secure your browsing against hackers, trackers, and ISPs with AVG’s private VPN browser with built-in adblocker.
- Download CryptoTab Browser for PC and Windows
- Download Maiar Browser for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download Phoenix Browser for PC and Laptop
With AVG Browser built-in downloading option you don’t need to install a separate downloading app for your videos like IDM. AVG Browser has an incognito mode where your history and cache is clear and safe for browsing. It protects your data privacy, personal information security, internet security, and Hotspot shields on Wifi networks. It hides your IP addresses where you can easily browse any blocked content such as websites and allows you to browse through the internet anonymously.
With all these amazing features AVG Browser is surely one of the best browsers on the internet and has got you covered with everything you need. It is already aimed at Android and iOS devices and you can get it easily via Google Play. Now follow the rest of the guide to install AVG Browser for PC and Laptop.
Features of AVG Browser
- Stay anonymous with AVG Browser’s built-in VPN
- Encrypt everything – your browsing data, tabs, history, bookmarks, downloaded files
- Customizable modes for your browsing needs
- Nuke site data with one tap
- Private video downloader
- Unlock with your unique PIN or fingerprint
- QR reader
AVG Browser for PC – But how?
With AVG Browser you can add a shortcut to your favorite website like Facebook, Instagram, etc for quick access and also download videos directly. Well, for that all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can have an Android emulator of your choice to emulate the AVG Browser for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. For better browsing on a PC through AVG Browser all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run AVG Browser for PC.
Requirements to download AVG Browser on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download AVG Browser for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “AVG Browser” and hit enter.
- Once you find it, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start browsing.
So this is all that you had to do to install AVG Browser for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading AVG Browser for PC, reach us through comments.