Download CameraFi Live PC on Windows and Mac
CameraFi Live developed by Vault Micro is an Android app that helps you Live stream and broadcast high-quality videos easily with your mobile. By following the guide below you can easily download the CameraFi Live PC version and live stream videos easily on the big screens using CameraFi Live for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
CameraFi Live Features
As the name itself suggests that CameraFi Live is an Android app developed to Live stream on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Games that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily. It supports diverse camera connections and real-time video editing features as well. You can choose how you want to record your videos for Live streaming it has got you covered with Camera and Screen modes to either broadcast your camera shooting or smartphone screen.
- Download Kasa Smart for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download cMOB 20 PC Free on Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Smart Antivirus for PC, Windows and Mac
Furthermore, it supports external camera connection meaning that you are able to live stream high-quality videos through clear shooting and zoom function using USB cameras like (camcorder, DSLR, etc.) with high performance. You can as well add images, videos, and audio files while live-streaming and write the text overlay as well. There are several video filters that you can use during your Live feed that includes Emboss, mosaic, mono, toon, and more. There are many other features that you can use in CameraFi Live like Chat Overlay, Motion Effect, Live Poll, Audio Mixer, and so on.
The best thing about CameraFi Live is that you can multi-stream and you can broadcast up to 30+ streaming platforms using Restream and Capture your screen Live to share your game playing on YouTube, Facebook and without installing additional software or hardware. You can broadcast all kinds of game genres like RPG, FPS, strategy, puzzle, sports, card battle, etc. It is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. Also, with little effort, you can download CameraFi Live for PC or Laptop and use it on big screens to live steam. The process is slightly different but don’t you worry, we have got everything covered. Moreover, you can also download CameraFi Live PC version, following the instructions provided below by using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator is basically a virtual machine that sets up an Android platform on different OSes. In this case, the Emulator will allow you to install CameraFi Live on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. With an Emulator set up on your device, you can easily download CameraFi Live for PC or Laptop, just as you do on your handheld devices. Now, let us take a look at the requirements to run CameraFi Live PC, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install CameraFi Live PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
In order to run CameraFi Live on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run CameraFi Live for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “CameraFi Live” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the CameraFi Live app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the CameraFi Live app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start streaming using CameraFi Live.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading CameraFi Live PC, reach us through the comments.