Download cMOB 20 PC Free on Windows and Mac OS X
Following this guide, you can now download cMOB 20 for PC or Laptop and use the cMOB 20 PC Android Surveillance Software app on big screens to keep track of activities on your property remotely.
Table of contents
cMob 20 Features
cMob 20 allows users to monitor and control the live streaming from Cameras And Video Encoders. cMob 20 is a real-time video surveillance application to support instant real-time live remote monitoring through instaOn (P2P) and support instant real-time live monitoring through IP that you can use to manage and watch live streams of your IP cameras. With the cMob 20 app, you can watch live stream videos recorded by cameras installed in your homes, shops, and offices. It comes with multiple features to help you manage the IP cameras in an efficient manner such as remote playback, record videos, play, take a snapshot, Support bidirectional talk, and scan serial numbers by QR code.
- Download Smart Antivirus for PC , Windows and Mac
- Download JW Library for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download MangaToon PC on Windows and Mac
Other than that, features such as real-time alarm and information push also come in handy. Also, like most of the video surveillance applications, it features PTZ control, which means you can perform operations such as pan, tilt, and zoom on cameras. Aside from that, it supports remote/local devices to add, edit, delete, support adding device by address, manually searching device in LAN, and other similar functions.
In short, for a basic video surveillance application, cMOB 20 has got all the features that you need to manage the IP cameras. On top of that, it is free to use and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. Moreover, you can also download cMOB 20 for PC or Laptop, following the instructions provided below by using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run cMOB 20 PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
cMOB 20 PC Download
The big screens of PC/Laptop coupled with the wide range of cMOB 20 features set up a perfect platform to monitor the activities of your house or workplace remotely. Since the PC/Laptop provide an efficient way, the next thing is to download the cMOB 20 PC version and install it. However, given that cMOB 20 is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it directly on PCs and Laptops. However, you will have to use Android Emulators to do the job by the instructions provided below.
Install cMOB 20 PC and Laptop
In order to run cMOB 20 on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run cMOB 20 for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “cMOB 20” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the cMOB 20 app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the cMOB 20 app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the cMOB 20 PC version.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading cMOB 20 PC, reach us through the comments.