Download Crash Bandicoot for PC, Windows and Mac
The wait is finally over now and Crash Bandicoot is back with its new version on the run this time. By following the guide below you can easily install Crash Bandicoot for PC or Laptop and compete in high-speed battles with Crash Bandicoot PC installation.
Table of contents
About Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot was originally developed by Naughty Dog for Sony and PlayStation set on various wumpa island to save the realm. The main leading character in the game is a generically enhanced bandicoot called “Crash” who is interrupted by the evil Dr. Neo Cortex. and his minion army. Crash needs to fight the evil to smash crates and avoid obstacles and team up with your favorite characters to save the wumpa island.
- Download Brawlhalla for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Workday for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS X
- Download Rooster Defense for PC Free on Windows 10 and Mac
By battling out with your favorite Crash bosses, you can earn yourself some rewards and craft your weapons with a customizable Crash. There are many iconic locations and tracks to explore like Turtle Woods, Lost City, Temple Ruins and so many more. You just need to follow the secret paths and run into the hidden island locations for in-game challenges to battle the best Crash bosses and win rewards.
There are some iconic Crash characters that you need to battle like Scorporilla, Nitrus Brio, Nina Cortex, or Dingodile to unlock weapons like bombs and rayguns for battle runs where you can also customize your skins and character when you keep on winning and unlocking more and more things for yourself. You can play the game in multiplayer and teammate modes.
Crash Bandicoot is already developed for Android devices and you can install it via Google Play Here, we will help you download the Crash Bandicoot for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to fight the minions with your Tactics. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, Crash Bandicoot will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
What are the Android Emulators?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the Crash Bandicoot PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install Crash Bandicoot for PC and Laptop
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Crash Bandicoot” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Crash Bandicoot app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Crash Bandicoot app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using it on your big screens.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading the Crash Bandicoot for PC, reach us through comments.