Download Dodo Drop for PC, Windows and Mac
Sharing files can get difficult at times but not anymore. With Dodo Drop you can now transfer files between different devices and manage your data with the Dodo Drop PC app. Here’s how you can download Dodo Drop for PC and Laptop and use it on big screens.
Table of contents
About Dodo Drop
Dodo Drop is a file-sharing application that you can use to manage data between different platforms. You can now transfer all kinds of files between different devices and manage your data with the new Dodo Drop app. It is a data-sharing application that allows you to manage data between different platforms at high speeds, without affecting the quality of files being transferred. And since most of the data transfer between devices involves PCs and Laptops, we have decided to help you download Dodo Drop for PC and Laptop.
- Download Leavemark for PC or Laptop on Windows
- Download AnimeGO for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
- Download Kruso for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Be it your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Laptop, you can transfer all kinds of files with the Dodo Drop app. Whether you have a music file, a video, or a pdf, you can move it easily between your devices with Dodo drop. When it comes to transferring a huge set of data or files, these systems are quite slow and that’s where the Dodo Drop app takes the lead. It allows you to transfer the files and data at super-fast speed, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth technology and the transfer rate is up to 480 Mbps over an encrypted direct Wi-Fi network.
The Dodo Drop is a simple easy to use and friendly app that is aimed at Android devices and you can install it easily via Google Play. Also, you can download the Dodo Drop for PC and Laptop by following the instructions below.
How to get Leavemark on a computer
The only thing you need to do to use Dodo Drop on PC/Laptop is an Android OS running. This, you can achieve by installing an Android Emulator on your devices. This allows you to install and run Dodo Drop on Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. For ease, we have listed the instruction to help you with the process.
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using Dodo Drop. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Dodo Drop for PC.
Requirements to download Dodo drop on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Nox player– Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the Dodo Drop app.
Steps to download Dodo Drop for PC
- Open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Launch the Google Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the search bar, type “Dodo Drop” and hit enter.
- As you find Dodo Drop, install it.
- Open Dodo Drop after the installation ends.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using the Dodo Drop for PC.
So this is all that you need to do to install Dodo Drop for PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading the Dodo Drop PC version, you can always reach us through the comments.