Download F5 Access PC for windows and Mac OS X
F5 Access is a secure remote-access and VPN client app developed by F5 Networks. Here you will learn how you can download F5 Access for PC. The F5 Access PC version will run on both Windows and macOS-powered computers.
Table of contents
About F5 Access
Now more than ever, your employees and partners need to secure their remote access to organizational resources that is where F5 Access comes in handy. The new F5 Access application from F5 Networks secures and accelerates mobile device access to enterprise networks and applications using VPN and optimization technologies. It gives you support for Work, by securing app traffic with F5 BIG-IP APM and full Layer 3 network access to all enterprise applications and files.
With F5 Access you can stay connected on the go wherever you go as it has automatic network roaming. It uses SAML authentication for initiating seamless VPN connections and the use of client certificates from Android Credential Storage for authentication. Moreover, F5 Access features include biometric and Device Authentication for re-use of cached credentials and detection of rooted devices. It uses managed configuration mode for disabling of user edits after the user’s IT admin has set up the initial configurations.
F5 Access app is already aimed at Android devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices that support Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.0, and 10 via the Google Play Store and iTunes. however, with little effort, you can now install the F5 Access PC on both Windows and Mac by using an Android Emulator on a big screen by following the guide below.
What is an Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to download the F5 Access PC version.
Requirements to download F5 Access PC version
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Nox player– Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the F5 Access app.
Download F5 Access PC
In order to install the NovelCat on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a third party virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily install the F5 Access PC version on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “F5 Access” without the quotes and hit enter.
- Once you find the app, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using F5 Access app.
So this is all that you had to do to install F5 Access for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading F5 Access PC Version, reach us through the comments.