Download FreeIP for PC and Laptop
FreeIP developed by Jimquan is one of the best Android Surveillance system Software. Follow the guide below to download FreeIP for PC or Laptop to live stream, record, and takes snaps of surveillance videos with the FreeIP PC app.
Table of contents
The FreeIP client is an easy to use Peer-to-peer (P2P) network technology video camera monitoring professional mobile phone client software. This simplifies the linkage between IP security cameras and your smartphone or PC when you view camera feed locally and remotely connected by a sequence of numbers. FreeIP is a global P2P network cameras installed in the home or office and views real-time video images, and image capture, video.
- Download RedBox Tv PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download JW Library for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download GSE SMART IPTV PC for Windows and Mac
As we know that it is a video surveillance application that you can use to monitor the live feed of your smart cameras. It is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can install it via Google Play or iTunes. In FreeIP app, you are provided with the basic features that include Video Playback, Preview, VR Panoramic mode, SN Login, and so on. Here, we will help you download FreeIP for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to monitor the live stream of cameras. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, FreeIP will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run FreeIP for PC, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
FreeIP for PC Download
The big screens of PC/Laptop coupled with the wide range of FreeIP features set up a perfect platform to monitor the activities of your house or workplace remotely. Since the PC/Laptop provide an efficient way, the next thing is to download the FreeIP PC version and install it. However, given that FreeIP is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it directly on PCs and Laptops. However, you will have to use Android Emulators to do the job by the instructions provided below.
Install FreeIP for PC and Laptop
In order to run FreeIP on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run gDMSS Plus for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “FreeIP” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the FreeIP app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the FreeIP app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the FreeIP for PC.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading FreeIP for PC, reach us through comments.