Download gDMSS Plus for PC and Laptop
gDMSS Plus developed by Zhejiang DAHUA Technology is an Android Surveillance Software, and Android Phone Remote Surveillance system software. It lets you keep an eye on your belongings and keep track of all the activities in your house remotely on the big screen through CCTV cameras through your smartphone or tablet. Here’s how you can download gDMSS Plus for PC or Laptop to live stream, record, and takes snaps of surveillance videos with gDMSS Plus PC app.
gDMSS Plus is basically a surveillance app that lets you manage and keep track of your places remotely these days by simply installing smart cameras. It is a video surveillance application that you can use to monitor the live feed of your smart cameras. It is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can install it via Google Play or iTunes. In gDMSS Plus app, you have a support Push Alarm function where you get notified and also provides you with the basic features that include Video Playback, Invisible Task wheel, Finger Gesture, Windows Slide and so on
- SingPlay for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Ma c
- YI Home PC Download Free on Windows and Mac
- Download YCC365 Plus for PC and Laptop
Here, we will help you download gDMSS Plus for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to monitor the live stream of cameras. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, gDMSS Plus will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
Table of contents
What is an Android emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run gDMSS Plus for PC, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
gDMSS Plus PC Download
The big screens of PC/Laptop coupled with the wide range of gDMSS Plus features set up a perfect platform to monitor the activities of your house or workplace remotely. Since the PC/Laptop provide an efficient way, the next thing is to download the gDMSS Plus PC version and install it. However, given that gDMSS Plus is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it directly on PCs and Laptops. However, you will have to use Android Emulators to do the job by the instructions provided below
Install gDMSS Plus for PC and Laptop
In order to run gDMSS Plus on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run gDMSS Plus for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “gDMSS Plus” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the gDMSS Plus app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the gDMSS Plus under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the gDMSS Plus app on your PC.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading gDMSS Plus for PC, reach us through comments.