Download Guarding Vision PC on Windows and Mac
Guarding Vision is a useful Surveillance system Software for your house, workplace, or shops. Following this guide, you can now download Guarding Vision for PC or Laptop and use the Guarding Vision PC app on big screens to keep track of activities on your property remotely.
Guarding Vision is a real-time video surveillance application that you can use to manage and watch live streams of your IP cameras. Whether you have cameras installed on shops, in homes, or in offices, you can manage them all with the Guarding Vision app. It comes with a wide range of security features and serves as a complete surveillance package. In this guide, we will show you an easy way to download Guarding Vision PC version. Guarding Vision is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play.
Table of contents
Guarding Vision Features
The Guarding Vision is an app that is designed to work with DVRs, NVRs, and IP cameras that support Cloud P2P function. It allows you to view your cameras remotely to monitor the live videos. You can watch the live video streams of multiple cameras and manage them in an efficient manner. You can also enjoy the real-time video from cameras on a global scale. It also allows you to playback recorded video and to search every milestone of your life. When the motion detection alarm of your device is triggered, you can get an instant message notification from Guarding Vision app.
- Download KissAnime for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download CameraFi Live PC on Windows and Mac
- Download Kasa Smart for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
At the same time, it comes with remote intelligent video recording and video playback features. In terms of security, you receive notification in real-time when it comes to abnormal activities on your property. Other than that, features such as real-time alarm and monitoring also come in handy. Also, like most of the video surveillance applications, it features PTZ control, which means you can perform operations such as pan, tilt, and zoom on cameras. Aside from that, it supports Motion detection alarm notification and other similar functions. Guarding Vision app is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. Following the section below, you can download the Guarding Vision PC using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Guarding Vision for PC, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Guarding Vision PC Download
The big screens of PC/Laptop coupled with the wide range of Guarding Vision features set up a perfect platform to monitor the activities of your house or workplace remotely. Since the PC/Laptop provide an efficient way, the next thing is to download the Guarding Vision PC version and install it. However, given that Guarding Vision is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it directly on PCs and Laptops. However, you will have to use Android Emulators to do the job by the instructions provided below.
Install Guarding Vision PC and Laptop
In order to run Guarding Vision on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run gDMSS Plus for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Guarding Vision” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Guarding Vision app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Guarding Vision app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the Guarding Vision PC version.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading Guarding Vision for PC, reach us through comments.