Download iCSee for PC and Laptop
If you want a CCTV to keep an eye on your belongings and keep track of all the activities in your house remotely on the big screen then iCSee for PC is the application you need. By following the guide below you can easily download iCSee for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
iCSee is an effective video surveillance application with a wide range of features. Starting with the basics, like most of the apps that fall in a similar category, iCSee is a monitoring security software, which can work with the front-end devices such as robots, bullet, or intelligent devices such as the doorbell, door lock. iCSee can access the device by cloud ID. iCSee allows you to preview and control the live video in the Android device remotely.
No cost, no hard skills just one amazing idea. iCSee is the easiest to install and super easy to set up a home surveillance system with professional-grade features and requires no networking knowledge. You can record the live stream video and even store the recorded data on the cloud. Also, you can take snapshots and talk-back using a dedicated talk-back feature. The cloud structure offers massive storage space, security, and high reliability so that your data remains secure.
- Download iCSee Pro PC Free on Windows and Mac
- Download Eye4 for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Mi Home PC Download Free on Windows and Mac
You can defend your house security with the iCSee and don’t even need a security guard anymore! iCSee will take care of it. Unlike any CCTV cameras or home surveillance cameras, you can put iCSee wherever you need to strengthen the security of your house.
iCSee is Free, Stable, and Reliable that is aimed at Android and iOS devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. Now by following the rest of the guide below you will be able to download iCSee for PC and Laptops.
iCSee for PC – But how?
Well, I’m sure most of us would want to install iCSee on our Pc and Laptops and start surveilling on a big screen. So I will recommend you install iCSee on your Laptop and for that all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can have an Android emulator of your choice to emulate iCSee for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run iCSee PC.
Requirements to download iCSee on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download iCSee for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “iCSee” and hit enter.
- Once you find it, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start surveillance.
So this is all that you had to do to install iCSee for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading iCSee for PC, reach us through comments.