Download Jellyfin for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
Jellyfin is a multimedia application that is designed to control all your media over a single network. By following the guide below you can easily download and install Jellyfin for PC version on your desktop PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
You can easily get all your multimedia files with Jellyfin on a free server to collect all your audio, video, photos, etc in one place without anybody keeping a track of your files. You can now easily manage, collect and stream your multimedia without going through any hassle. With Jellyfin you can now make a collection of your favorite movies to watch, your TV shows organized according to seasons, make a playlist of your favorite songs to listen to on the go anywhere and also watch Live TV and set automatic recordings to expand your library.
- Download War Of The Visions for PC, Windows
- IP Webcam for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X
- Download NERF Epic Pranks for PC and Laptop
Jellyfin lets you watch your media from a web browser like Google Chrome or Firefox on your computer, apps on your Android, iOS, Smart TV, or Fire TV device. It also shows you movies and songs according to the last search history you made on the jelly app. It is already aimed at your Android/IOS handheld devices and you can easily install it from Google Play Store . Now follow the rest of the guide below to get Jellyfin for PC, on Windows and Mac.
Features of Jellyfin
- Watch Live TV and recorded shows from your Jellyfin server.
- Stream to a Chrome cast device on your network.
- Stream your media to your Android device.
- View your collection in an easy to use interface.
Jellyfin for PC – But how?
We all know that Jellyfin is an Android/iOS Application. But there are a variety of apps that are so good that you can’t resist installing it on a computer. Now that you are on this page, you will definitely find the steps to install Jellyfin on a computer. The question is how? Well, Android Emulators are here to help you with that. You can pick up an Android emulator of your choice in order to emulate Jellyfin for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
They are basically virtual machines that install the Android OS as a third-party app where you can run the Android OS on your Windows or macOS-powered computer. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. These emulators use the VT environment to run Android x86, 32-bit, or the 64-bit on your computer. Assuming that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to download Jellyfin for PC.
Requirements to download Jellyfin on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. BlueStacks or NoxPlayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Follow the rest of the guide now.
Download Jellyfin for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Jellyfin” and hit enter.
- As you find the App, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the Application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Jellyfin.
That’s all you had to do to install the Jellyfin for PC. I hope you guys found this guide useful. If you have any questions/queries or suggestions, please feel free to contact us through the comment section below.