Download JW Library for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
JW Library is an app developed by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for complete Bible study. Follow this guide to download JW Library for PC or Laptop and increase your knowledge about the Bible. Also, in this guide, we will help you to install the JW Library PC version.
Table of contents
JW Library Features
JW Library is an excellent App for Bible reading, bible research, bible history, and bible study. The research is compiled from various publications, articles, Bible Authors and Historians are all combined with footnotes for the Biblical accuracy and authenticity. The App can be changed to access information in over 260 languages which can be viewed, read, and shared with others. Moreover, you can also enjoy watching the video lectures. You can search for words and expressions that appear in the Bible text and navigate to them directly.
- Download GSE SMART IPTV PC for Windows and Mac
- Download gDMSS Plus for PC and Laptop
- Download ORG 2020 for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac)
You can compare all the available Bible versions, and access footnotes and marginal references by just a simple tap on the verse you want to compare. Very insightful, inspiring, thoughtful, and very quick response. The whole Bible at your simple touch. Talking about the Navigation you can easily swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication. Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading where you left it from. You can use the history feature to quickly access recently read content and find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
This has become an invaluable research tool for many people and has a clearer understanding of the Bible. JW Library has got you covered with everything you want to read in the bible just by a simple touch. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices. You can download JW Library for PC on both Windows and Mac, following the section below.
Install JW Library for PC on Windows and Mac
In order to install the JW Library on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a third party virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily install the JW Library PC version on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “JW Library” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the JW Library app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the JW Library under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the JW Library app on your PC.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading JW Library for PC reach us through the comments.