Download Kasa Smart for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
Developed by TP-LINK Research America, Kasa Smart is a useful tool that lets you add, configure, monitor, and control your connected TP-LINK Smart Home devices at any time from anywhere in the world. You can manage and communicate to TP-LINK devices using big screens with the Kasa Smart PC version. And here’s how you can download Kasa Smart for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
Kasa Smart Features
With Kasa Smart, you can use to connect and manage your TP-LINK devices. Whether it’s a light, an air purifier, lamp, or even a camera. Kasa Smart lets you control everything remotely. It is basically a complete package that has access to a wide range of devices. The best feature of Kasa Smart is that you can schedule your appliances to turn on or off according to your schedule, or set them to Away Mode meaning whether you are in a different country and you forgot to turn off your lights you can still turn them off at any time anywhere through the Kasa Smart app.
- Download cMOB 20 PC Free on Windows and Mac OS X
- Download JW Library for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download Smart Antivirus for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download MangaToon PC on Windows and Mac
The app is easy to use and comes with sleek navigation. You can connect to the smart devices quite easily. Each device appears on the front dashboard, you can click on the specific device’s icon to open the device’s properties. The shortcut option in the pop-up allows you to change settings of the selected device or even turn it on/off. Likewise, you can connect to TP-LINK smart cameras with the Kasa Smart app and keep track of activities around your house. While the app itself is simple, do note that the device’s support mechanism varies across different areas. If you have multiple TP-LINK smart devices installed in your home, perhaps the best way to manage them all would be through the Kasa Smart app.
It is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes. Also, with little effort, you can download Kasa Smart for PC or Laptop and use it on big screens to manage the smart devices remotely. The process is slightly different but don’t you worry, we have got everything covered. Moreover, you can also download Kasa Smart for PC or Laptop, following the instructions provided below by using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator is basically a virtual machine that sets up an Android platform on different OSes. In this case, the Emulator will allow you to install Kasa Smart on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. With an Emulator set up on your device, you can easily download Kasa Smart for PC or Laptop, just as you do on your handheld devices. Now, let us take a look at the requirements to run Kasa Smart for PC, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install Kasa Smart for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
In order to run Kasa Smart on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run Kasa Smart for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Kasa Smart” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Kasa Smart app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Kasa Smart app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using Kasa Smart.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading Kasa Smart for PC, reach us through the comments.