Download LinkedIn Learning for PC and Laptop
LinkedIn Learning is one of the best learning apps to grow your skills. Follow the guide below to download LinkedIn Learning for PC, and Laptop.
If you are looking for beginner, intermediate or continuation training on almost anything you can think of, this is the app to use. Each lesson is broken down into small blocks with quizzes, it is easy to follow along. It is already aimed at Android devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play Store.
Table of contents
About LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is by far the best online learning experience I have ever encountered! The extra tools available are very user friendly. You can Tag stuff you want to view again or skip sections you already know. You can even join groups in the courses to work with others taking the course too. You can also switch to audio mode or video mode that contains captions. It has a lot of courses to choose from where you can get your hands on and start learning from experts such as learn leadership skills, build a mobile app, or how to use software, LinkedIn Learning has them all at one place for you.
- Download Sweech File Transfer for PC and Laptop
- Download NET VPN for PC, Windows 10 and Mac OS
- Download AVG Browser for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
With LinkedIn Learning you can now learn graphic design, take photography courses, watch web and interactive design tutorials, watch expert-taught courses in leadership, programming, IT, 3D animation, and much more. In short, for the best online learning LinkedIn Learning appears to be one of the best apps so far as it is very efficient, easy to use, and easily set it up to install it on your computer. Now follow the rest of the guide to install LinkedIn Learning for PC on both Windows and Mac.
Features of LinkedIn Learning
- Access 16,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month.
- Download courses for offline viewing.
- Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile.
- Get personalized course recommendations.
- Save courses to watch later.
- Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace.
- Share courses with your network.
Can I get LinkedIn Learning on a computer?
As for the people who use online platforms to learn or to access anything through online learning for PC or laptop all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can pick up an Android emulator of your choice to emulate the LinkedIn Learning for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using the LinkedIn Learning app. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the LinkedIn Learning for PC.
Requirements to download LinkedIn Learning on a computer
- Desktop PC or Laptop with Windows or macOS.
- Internet Connection.
- Google Account – To use inside Android Emulator. You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator – Download BlueStacks or Download NoxPlayer.
- Install the Emulator and configure it using the Google Account.
- Follow the rest of the steps.
Steps to download LinkedIn Learning for PC
- Open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Launch the Google Play inside the emulator.
- In the search bar, type “LinkedIn Learning” and hit enter.
- As you find LinkedIn Learning, install it.
- Open LinkedIn Learning after the installation ends.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using the LinkedIn Learning for PC.
So this is all that you need to do to install LinkedIn Learning for PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading the LinkedIn Learning PC version, you can always reach us through the comments.