Mag VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
You can now unblock all the sites and bypass Geo-restrictions with the new Mag VPN. A VPN changes the IP of your devices and gives you access to the blocked content over the internet. Although it is developed for Android and iOS devices, but you can download Mag VPN for PC and Laptop. Not only it gives you access to the blocked content but it also allows you to access anything that your government has banned from seeing anonymously. By following this guide you can easily install Mag VPN in your PC and Laptops.
Table of contents
Mag VPN Features
In this vast territory of VPN’s why choose Mag VPN? Mag VPN is free, unlimited, and super fast. You can unblock and have access to anything that has been blocked in your region by bypassing the firewall and easily access all blocked content like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc. Mag VPN also has a private browsing in which your IP is hidden and you can browse anything over the internet anonymously and no one will know about it and that is because it does not show any log records.
Mag VPN servers are widely distributed in several locations. This allows you to choose the location you want to appear from including the USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Singapore, France, Canada, etc. And the best thing is that you do not need to put in any sort of registration details as it is free.
Also Do Check:
- Goat VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- Download GE VPN for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Airtime for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
In short, for a basic VPN, Mag VPN appears to be one of the best VPN so far as it is very fast, really easy to use, and easily set it up to install it on your computer.
Mag VPN for PC – But how?
As for the people who use VPN to access anything banned in their region through their PC or laptop all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can pick up an Android emulator of your choice to emulate Mag VPN for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using Mag VPN. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc.
Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Mag VPN for PC.
Requirements to download Mag VPN on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or NoxPlayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download Mag VPN for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Mag VPN” and hit enter.
- Once you find the game, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the game.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start playing the game.
So this is all that you need to do to install Mag VPN for PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Mag VPN for PC, you can always reach us through the comments.