Download Masketeers for PC, Windows and Mac
The game is a new idle role-playing game that is developed by Appxplore (iCandy) Ltd’s. By following the guide below you can easily install Masketeers for PC or Laptop and compete in high-speed battles with Masketeers PC installation.
Table of contents
Empowered by mysterious masks, the Masketeers are here to get rid of the world full of demons that feed on negative emotions. You need to battle and encounter different enemies, where you’ll meet new Masketeers, and collect powerful new masks, receive guardian blessings, and unlock the unique abilities of each Masketeer by reaching new levels as you make progress in the game.
During the battles, you’ll be able to assemble a team of Masketeers to battle these demons with combat that’s spread around and matching together a series of orbs. Doing so will allow your characters to unleash more powerful combinations, called orb chains, to fight the demons and make new properties.
- Download MazM Pechka for PC, Windows and OS X
- Download Madden NFL 21 for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download Age of Apes for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download Crash Bandicoot for PC, free on (Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac)
There will be a variety of masks and characters to gather, each with their own unique skills and powers that will be useful in the battle. Use them wisely along with other special orbs to enhance your team’s strengths against the demons. They are referred to in-game as talents and you’ll be able to unlock them as you progress through Masketeers and keep on fighting the demons to win in the battles.
The game is already developed for Android devices and you can install it via Google Play The minimum Device Specifications required to run Masketeers is an Android Lollipop 5.0 with 2GB RAM. Here, we will help you download the Masketeers for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to fight the demons with your Tactics and strategies. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, Masketeers will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
What are the Android Emulators?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the Masketeers PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install Masketeers for PC and Laptop
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Masketeers” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Masketeers app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Masketeers app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using it on your big screens.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading the Masketeers for PC, reach us through comments.