Download Microsoft Teams for PC, Windows and Mac
Microsoft Teams is a communication and collaboration app that combines workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration. Here you will learn how you can download Microsoft Teams for PC. The Microsoft Teams PC version will run on both Windows and macOS-powered computers.
Table of contents
About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is an office 365 suite where it allows communities, groups, or teams to join through a specific URL or invitation sent by a team admin or owner. You can come together as a team where conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can easily install it on your mobile device. With Microsoft Teams you can easily manage your team’s projects with file editing and sharing on the go. Other than that Microsoft Teams allows you to send instant messages, voice calls, and connect face to face with video call conferencing.
- Download F5 Access PC for windows and Mac OS X
- Download NovelCat for PC, Windows and Mac
- Download Lark Player for PC Windows 10 macOS
Moreover, you can create a channel to set topics of conversation that allow team members to communicate without the use of email or group messages and instead reply to posts with text as well as images, GIFs and custom made memes. Microsoft Teams is very useful not just in an organization but to the teachers as well. Microsoft Teams allows teachers to distribute, provide feedback, and grade student quizzes and assignments turned-in via Teams using the Assignments tab, to see who has submitted it.
Microsoft Teams app is already aimed at Android devices and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via the Google Play Store and iTunes. however, with little effort, you can now install the Microsoft Teams for PC on both Windows and Mac by using an Android Emulator on a big screen by following the guide below.
What is an Android Emulator?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. So all you need to have is an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to download the Microsoft Teams PC version.
Requirements to download Microsoft Teams for PC
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Nox player– Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the Microsoft Teams app.
Download Microsoft Teams for PC
In order to install the Microsoft Teams for PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a third party virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily install the Microsoft Teams for PC version on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Microsoft Teams” without the quotes and hit enter.
- Once you find the app, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using Microsoft Teams app.
So this is all that you had to do to install Microsoft Teams for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Microsoft Teams PC Version, reach us through the comments.