Download NetGuard for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
NetGuard is an android application that allows you to block internet access for any app installed on your device. It can individually be allowed or denied access to your WiFi and/or mobile connection. By following the guide below you can easily download NetGuard for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
NetGuard is a simple and easy to use app that requires no root or any advance ways to block access to the internet and track your usage. With NetGuard you can now block Internet access for any app installed on your device and you can lower your data usage, save battery life, and of course protect your privacy as well. Moreover, in the setup options, you can also activate amazing features, like getting a notification every time an app connects to the Internet or when you’re connected to a certain WiFi network.
NetGuard requires no-root access or even the internet permission, which means that you can run it on any device with Android 5 or higher. The app is very easy and simple to use. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play Store. Follow the rest of the guide to download NetGurd for PC and Laptop.
Features of NetGuard
- Optionally allow when screen on and block when roaming.
- Allow/block individual addresses per application.
- New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification.
- Notify when an application accesses the internet and record network usage per application.
- Select from five additional material themes in both light and dark versions.
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported.
- No root required and 100% open source.
- No tracking or analytics with no advertisements.
Can i get NetGuard on a computer
NetGuard has all the features to help you with advanced ways to block access to the internet with no root required. Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via Google Play Store. You can also download NetGuard for PC on Windows and Mac desktop PCs or Laptops using an Android Emulator by following the instructions below. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using NetGuard. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run NetGuard for PC.
Requirements to download NetGuard on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Nox player– Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide to install the NetGuard app.
Steps to download NetGuard for PC
- Open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Launch the Google Play inside the emulator.
- In the search bar, type “NetGuard” and hit enter.
- As you find NetGuard, install it.
- Open NetGuard after the installation ends.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start using the NetGuard for PC.
So this is all that you need to do to install NetGuard for PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading the NetGuard PC version, you can always reach us through the comments.