Download Photo Widget for PC, Windows 10 and Mac
Make your home screen look better now with the Photo Widget PC app. Make your own beautiful widget and add them on your home screen to give it an amazing look. By following the guide below you can easily download and install Photo Widget for PC, on Windows and Mac.
Table of contents
About Photo Widget
With Photo Widget you can now easily display any image from your gallery, internal storage or SD card. You can easily crop the image and adjust the photo widget size. There are many amazing frame designs that you can choose from to adjust your image size suitable for any device screen size such as your handheld devices or your tablet and desktop PC as well. The color coordination of the pictures fits perfectly into the light and dark home screen background.
- Remini Photo Enhancer for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- VLLO Video Editor for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download YouCut for PC Free on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Once you’ve got amazing widget photos, you can easily share them on your network social accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter, etc. To start editing and give your pictures a very cool and amazing effect to use them as your home screen and get your personalized Widget you can easily get it on your Android handheld devices as it is already aimed at Google Play Store.
Now follow the rest of the guide below to download Photo Widget for PC and make your photos look awesome with your own personalized widgets on both Windows and Mac for your desktop PC and Laptop.
Photo Widget for PC – But how?
You can now start editing your favorite clicks to get your own personalized widgets on the big screens by using your mouse and a keyboard that itself is a great edge as you will be able to edit your pictures precisely on this app. Well, for that all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can have an Android emulator of your choice to emulate the Photo Widget for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop. For editing your pictures on a PC through Photo Widget you need to have an Android Emulator to do that. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc.
Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Photo Widget for PC.
Requirements to download Photo Widget on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or Noxplayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download Photo Widget for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Photo Widget” and hit enter.
- Once you find the app, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start making your own personalized widgets.
So this is all that you had to do to install Photo Widget for PC. I hope you found this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Photo Widget for PC, reach us through comments.