Download Reolink for PC Free on Windows and Mac
Reolink is a surveillance software that allows users to locally or remotely access, manage, and communicate all your home appliances through live control streaming from NVRs, IP Cameras, and Video Door Phones using big screens with Reolink PC. By following the guide below you can easily download Reolink for PC and Laptop.
Table of contents
Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app where you can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere at any time. It helps you easily secure your workplace, shops, and house at ease through your mobile device or your laptop and get real-time video monitoring and image capturing to keep a check on everything from anywhere in the world.
- Download RedBox Tv PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download JW Library for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
- Download GSE SMART IPTV PC for Windows and Mac
As we know that it is a video surveillance application that you can use to monitor the live feed of your smart cameras. It is developed for Android and iOS devices and you can install it via Google Play or iTunes. In the Reolink app, you are provided with the basic features that include Video Playback, Preview, VR Panoramic mode, SN Login, and so on. Here, we will help you download Reolink for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to monitor the live stream of cameras. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, Reolink will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the Reolink PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
- Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
- Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
- Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
- Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
- Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
- Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
- Get emails or push notifications in real-time when motion detection is triggered.
- Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at any time.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up, and down).
The big screens of PC/Laptop coupled with the wide range of Reolink features set up a perfect platform to monitor the activities of your house or workplace remotely. Since the PC/Laptop provide an efficient way, the next thing is to download the Reolink for PC version and install it. However, given that Reolink is aimed at Android and iOS devices, you cannot install it directly on PCs and Laptops. However, you will have to use Android Emulators to do the job by the instructions provided below.
In order to run Reolink on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run the Reolink PC version on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Reolink ” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Reolink app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Reolink app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using it on your big screens.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading Reolink for PC, reach us through comments.
Find out more applications like Reolink for PC in the Home surveillance section of our site.