Download Rooster Defense for PC, Windows and Mac
Here’s how you can easily install Rooster Defense for PC. By following the guide below you can run Rooster Defense for PC on both Windows and Mac OS.
Table of contents
About Rooster Defense
No matter you are a rookie or master of tower defense, Rooster Defense will bring you an extraordinary experience! Wow for one thing I love the graphics that are better and clearer and I have to say it did not disappoint me. It’s a fun, exciting, enjoyable game to play and kill your time with. So far I found this as a fun progressive mind candy game. The best thing about the game is that there are no forced ads and no need to pay, but viable if you choose to. There are various themes to play in like Island, forest, and desert, but you can also unlock more themes and maps by gradually progressing in the game.
- Download Kingdom of Heroes for PC, Windows, and Mac
- Download War Of The Visions for PC, Windows
- Ninja Rebirth Naruto Legend for PC and Laptop
You can design your map, manage your tower, use your strategies to destroy the incoming Minions! Soldiers, troops, generals, and load your guns to fight back to build stronger towers. There are two places in the game where you can build your tower and that is on your board and on the stage slots. You should always have the highest towers on your stage slots so that you can have the most damage possible and also combine two towers of the same level on your board to have a stronghold on the enemies.
Rooster Defense is already developed for Android and iOS devices and you can install it via Google Play and IOS. Here, we will help you download the Rooster Defense for PC or Laptop so that you can make use of big screens to fight the minions with your Tactics. Whether your operating system type is Mac or Windows 7, 8, or 10, Rooster Defense will work excellently on it using an Android Emulator.
What are the Android Emulators?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the Rooster Defense PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install Rooster Defense for PC on Windows and Mac
In order to run the Rooster Defense on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run the Rooster Defense PC version on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox Player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Rooster Defense” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Rooster Defense app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Rooster Defense app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using it on your big screens.
Note that in order to run the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading the Rooster Defense for PC, reach us through comments.