Download Thunder VPN for PC and Laptop
Thunder VPN is one of the best free VPN with which you can now bypass any Geo-restrictions and unblock all the block sites in your country. By changing the IP address for your devices it gives you access to all the blocked content over the internet as it does not save or show any log records. Although it is developed for Android and iOS devices, but you can download Thunder VPN for PC and Laptop. By following this guide you can easily install Thunder VPN in your PC and Laptops.
Table of contents
Thunder VPN Features
Thunder VPN is a free and fast virtual private network that hides your IP addresses where you can easily browse any blocked content such as websites and allows you to browse through the internet anonymously. It basically makes use of the masking technique and replaces the IP of your device with that of a virtual one. It has a quick and simple UI design easy to use. You don’t need to register anywhere to get Thunder VPN it is a free unlimited proxy VPN that allows you access to anything that has been blocked in your region by bypassing the firewall and easily access all blocked content like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc.
Also Do Check:
- Goat VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- AppVPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- Download GE VPN for PC, Windows and Mac OS Xc OS X
Thunder VPN has high-speed servers that are widely distributed in more than 15 locations. This allows you to choose the location you want to appear from including Norway, Russia, HongKong, Japan, Denmark, Ukraine, France, Sweden, etc. In short, for a basic VPN, Thunder VPN appears to be one of the best VPN so far as it is very fast, really easy to use, and easily set it up to install it on your computer.
Thunder VPN for PC – But how?
As for the people who use VPN to access anything banned in their region through their PC or laptop all you need is an Android Emulator to help you with that. You can pick up an Android emulator of your choice to emulate Thunder VPN for PC. In case you don’t know what are the Android Emulators, let me give you an idea about that.
What are the Android Emulators?
Android Emulator is a software that can emulate or run an android operating system on your Windows or macOS computer or laptop for using Thunder VPN. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc.
Now that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run Thunder VPN for PC.
Requirements to download Thunder VPN on a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS.
- Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Active internet connection.
- Google Account – You can create one, it’s free.
- Android Emulator i.e. Bluestacks or NoxPlayer – Download and install the emulator, and set it up using your Google Account.
- Now follow the rest of the guide.
Download Thunder VPN for PC
- First of all, open the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on the computer.
- Now open the Play Store inside the emulator.
- In the Play Store’s search bar, type “Thunder VPN” and hit enter.
- Once you find Thunder VPN, install it.
- After the installation ends, open the VPN.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start browsing through the VPN.
So this is all that you need to do to install Thunder VPN for PC and I hope that you find this guide helpful and easy to understand. In case you are having any trouble downloading Thunder VPN for PC, you can always reach us through the comments.