Download YouCut for PC Free on Windows and Mac
YouCut is the best Video Editor, best Video Trimmer, and Joiner app that you can now use to crop, edit, or add music to your videos and make them perfect using big screens with YouCut PC app. By following the guide below you can easily download YouCut for PC and laptop.
Table of contents
If you are looking for a video editor for your social media apps to edit a video, YouCut video editor is the thing for you. YouCut Video Editor comes with a wide range of features and allows you to Edit, Trim, Crop, Merge, and Join your videos for free making your videos perfect for all your social media platforms. With YouCut Video Editor you can as well add music to your videos. You can apply various effects that you can use for your videos. YouCut Video Editor allows you to combine videos with music. Also, you can add music to your pictures, collage, and make slideshows.
- Download CameraFi Live PC on Windows and Mac
- VLLO Video Editor for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Koda Photo Editor for PC, Windows and Mac OS X
You can now control the speed of your videos with YouCut speed control feature that makes it fast/slow (Adjust video speed from 0.5× to 2.0×), Editing video and adjust video speed with video filters and effects. The most useful feature is you can combine more than 2 videos to create a single video. Unlike any other video editor, YouCut Video Editor has no banner adds on the screen. It is free and will never add Watermark to your videos. The other features include Free Movie Maker, Video Merger & Video Joiner, Video Cutter, Video Splitter, Video Color Adjust, and Change Video Background.
Fit your videos in any Aspect Ratios like 1:1, 16:9, 3:2, etc and directly upload them to your social media accounts like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others. In short, YouCut Video Editor has all the features to help you create perfect videos. It is free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. You can also download YouCut for PC on Windows and Mac using an Android Emulator by following the instructions below.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android emulator is a software or virtual device that serves as a platform to run Android apps on your PC. Some of the famous Android emulators include the BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, etc. Supposing that you have understood everything, let us take a look at the requirements to run the YouCut PC version, and let’s quickly check out the installation process.
Install YouCut for PC on Windows and Mac
In order to run YouCut on your PCs or Laptops, first, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. For newbies, an Emulator is basically a virtual machine you use to run Android OS. With an Emulator set up on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac, you can easily run YouCut for PC on your big screens. And here’s how you can do that.
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator to run the app.
- You can download Bluestacks or Nox player on your Windows or Mac OS to download the software.
- Go to the DOWNLOAD folder on your PC, locate the BlueStacks application (bluestacks.exe file) that was downloaded, and Double-click on the application file then click YES on the pop-up message. Click install on the next pop-up and follow the simple installation process.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account. Sign in to the Play Store with your GMAIL account, in case you don’t have one – Create one. it’s free and login into the Play Store.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “YouCut” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the YouCut app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the YouCut app under the All Apps section. Hence, you can start using the YouCut Video Editor.
Note that in order to run YouCut PC, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading YouCut for PC, reach us through comments.