ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC, Windows and Mac
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is one of the best applications that you can use to communicate at different. And now with all the quarantine and working from home things, it has proven to be a useful tool. Though aimed at handheld devices, you can now download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC and Laptop. With the ZOOM Cloud app, you can set up or join up to 100-person in a meeting. It is an easy-to-use app with a wide range of features, from instant messaging to screen sharing and many more, which we will discuss in the later section. Android and iOS users can install the app directly from Google Play or iTunes respectively on their devices.
The process for the PC or Laptop users is a bit different. Since the ZOOM client app is developed for Android and iOS users, you will have to set up an Android platform to run the ZOOM Cloud app. You can do so by installing Android Emulator. This will install the Android OS on top of your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook/iMac. We have listed the instruction in the later section to help you with the installation. However, before we get to that, you may want to take a look at the app features in the section below.
Table of contents
ZOOM Cloud Meetings Features
With the ZOOM Cloud app, you can join or host a meeting and invite up to 100 people. It has turned out to be one of the best applications when it comes to communication. You can share photos, web, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box files with a number of people. Likewise, it allows you to send texts, images, and audio from your devices. It evens shows the active status, which basically allows you to determine the availability status.
You can easily invite people or contacts using a simple email. As a result, you or the invitees can participate or view-only the webinar. And the best part, it works on WiFi, 3G, and 4G/LTE networks. However, when it comes to the meeting duration, there is a limit. While the 1:1 meeting lasts for as long as the attendees want, the group meetings are limited to only 40 minutes. Another appealing thing about the app is its navigation and visually pleasing interface.
- GoToMeeting Video Conferencing for PC and Laptop
- Goat VPN for PC, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X
- IP Webcam for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X
In spite of all the aforementioned features, ZOOM Cloud Meetings is free to use. You can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. Now that you have given a minute to the features, follow the instructions provided below to download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC and Laptop.
Install ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC and Laptop
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator in order to run the app.
- You can download the Emulator of your choice using the links below.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the ZOOM Cloud app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the ZOOM client under the All Apps section.
- That’s it.
Note that in order to use the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble installing ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC, reach us through comments.